Published December 2018, DOI: 10.24446/2nbp
- Fragments and Fragmentology (Editorial), William Duba and Christoph Flüeler (1-5)
- Reconstructing Burnt Anglo-Saxon Fragments in the Cotton Collection at the British Library, Andrew Dunning, Alison Hudson, and Christina Duffy (7-37)
- Psalms and Psalters in the Manuscript Fragments Preserved in the Abbey Library of Sankt Gallen, María Adelaida Andrés Sanz (39-63)
- A Seventeenth-Century Treasure Hunter in the Rubble of a Ninth-Century Library: Gathering Fragments and the History of Libraries, Pierre Chambert-Protat (65-81)
- Manuscript Fragments in the University Library, Leipzig: Types and Cataloguing Patterns, Ivana Dobcheva and Christoph Mackert (83-110)
- In situ manuscript fragments in the incunables of the Bodleian Library, Oxford: A Fragmentarium Case Study, Ruth Mullett (111-120)
- Fragments and Fakes: The Arbor consanguinitatis of the Fondation Martin Bodmer and a Contemporary Forgery, William Duba and Christoph Flüeler (121-153).
- Index Manuscriptorum (155-162)
Printing instructions: For the most handsome print copy, we recommend that Fragmentology be printed on A4 or Letter paper, 2 pages per sheet.